Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome Back to School

Dear Parents,
I'm sure most of you are up to date on what goes on in 3rd grade! We have started our year off with a great start. The kids are such a delight and so much to get to know. I would like to ask if you could buy your son or daughter a package of Multiplication Flash cards. Study them at home between a parent and the student. We have been reviewing the 0's through 2's. As most of you know we are going on a Field Trip to Heritage Days on Friday, September 24th (probably in the afternoon) and to Academy of Children's Theatre production of Cinderella on Thursday, September 30th at 9:15am (we will leave the school at 8:45am). I am now collecting, or the office is collecting, $5.00 per student and driver/attendee for the production of Cinderella. If you haven't already sent your $5.00 check, please do so, as I have to send one check for the total amount. Also, I will be phoning in our September Scholastic Book Orders this Friday, September 16th. If you haven't done so, please send your child's order/check or money order to Scholastic, by Friday, September 16th. And, as always I will notify you on my site or via email/snail mail as to any other updates, field trip info., classroom activities as we move along this precious year. Thank you. Happy Fall! Love, Miss Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment